The conscious relating process
The conscious relating process involves:
- an exploration of the dreams, visions and wonderings that hover at the edges of your relationship
- bringing clarity to what is asking to be expressed in the world through your relationship
- being curious about what has got, and might get, in the way of this expression
- being present to whatever wants to surface as we allow space and quiet
- celebrating your growing awareness, clarity and courage
It could involve:
- physical de-cluttering of your home and/or work environments. This can bring clarity, calm, lightness, increased energy, a sense of relaxation and release, and gratitude for what we have.
If you do not live in the Wellington area, a lot can be achieved by working virtually.
I can work with one or both parties.
Pricing: 1 hr $120NZ (couples) | 1 hr $90NZ (individuals)
My experience with Margaret was very different from other counselling: intuitive, insightful and her use of alternate modalities gave clarity in why I/ we responded the way we did. She provided the missing piece in the puzzle(s) that essentially changed the course of my life.
— Susan B